The members of the MERA Arts Circle will be holding a vernissage of their recent paintings at the MERA Schoolhouse in McDonald’s Corners on Saturday, June 1st from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm. The showing of the paintings will continue at the Schoolhouse until June 30th. You can stop by at the times listed below to see the exhibition.
- During the warmer months – Saturdays 9:00 am to 1:00 pm during the Farmers Market
- Wednesdays 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm while the Potters & Quilters are in the building
- Thursdays 10:00 am to 3:00 pm – while the Fibre arts & Weaving groups are in the building (Except June, July & August)
- Fridays 9:00 am to 12 noon (the first & third Friday of each month) – while the Arts Circle is in progress.
This group uses the hall so please check first that your visit will not interfere with the Arts Circle activity
- If you attend any of the music concerts or Around the World on a Dinner Plate suppers.
- For other times contact the artist and arrange to visit by appointment.
A number of the paintings will be for sale, with part of the proceeds going to MERA to support the on-going operation of the organization. But do come just to see what they have accomplished this year.
The MERA Arts Circle is a collection of amateur painters who meet regularly to take mini-workshops, share information and techniques, and support one another in their many artistic endeavours.
To find out more about the MERA Arts Circle click here.
To find out about Art Exhibits at MERA click here.