Find a Handcrafted Treasure at MERA’s Annual Christmas Fair!
MERA’s annual Christmas Fair returns this year! Please join us at the MERA Schoolhouse 974 Dalhousie Concession 9A in McDonald’s Corners on Saturday November 20th from 9 – 3 pm.
MERA (McDonald’s Corners & Elphin Recreation & Arts) is a space in Lanark Highlands committed to connecting community members through the arts. All COVID protocols will be in place. Outside, patrons can socialize and warm up by the outdoor bonfire with a cup of hot cider.
Nestled in the heart of McDonald’s Corners, the MERA Schoolhouse is a hub for creative community members. Enjoy the festive, rural atmosphere and find an original one-of-a-kind creation. This years Christmas Fair includes:
- Handwoven Fashion by Heather Sharrett,
- Locally Made Jams by Barb Flynn,
- Fine Chocolate by Ludwig,
- Blue Moon Fashions by Nicola Webb,
- Critters and Tails by Molly Forsythe,
- Acrylic Paintings by Greta McDonald,
- Needle Felting by Rosie Kotze,
- Jewelry by PJ Wilson,
- Woodworking by Barry Russell,
- Natural Wreaths by Emily Kszan
- The Wooly Caldron by Caitlyn Howard
and many more treasures from the MERA Pottery Studio, MERA Fiber Artists, MERA Art Circle and Heritage Weavers.
By shopping at the MERA Christmas Fair you are helping to support your local arts & recreation facility to have music events, workshops, community dinners and much more.