MERA needs the assistance of all of us in order to remain a vital and vibrant part of our community. Here are three simple ways to help MERA carry on:
1. Have you purchased your 2019 MERA Membership? Membership cards are available at MERA or you can apply online at www.meraschoolhouse.org. Payments can be made via e-transfer using firstname.lastname@example.org or cash or cheque. For the first time in many years there is a price increase to help keep up with the rising cost of operating MERA. Individual memberships are $50, Family memberships are $75 and for first time families there is an introductory rate of $50.
2. Purchase raffle tickets for the MERA Fundraiser and spread the word to your friends & relatives. 3 great prizes and only 600 tickets available.
3. Join the MERA Supporter Program. Did you know that membership dues and program and event fees only cover 70% of the costs of operating MERA?
Your continuing generous support is essential to bridge the gap between program income and operating expenses which will allow MERA to continue to make important contributions to arts, crafts and community events in the McDonalds Corners/Elphin area and surrounding communities. We hope you will consider making an annual tax deductible donation and join our family of supporters.
• Copper Supporter $20 -$99 per annum
• Bronze Supporter $100 – $249 per annum
• Silver Supporter $250 – $499 per annum
• Gold Supporter $500 – $999 per annum
• Platinum Supporter $1000+ per annum
Your donation can be made by cheque or e-transfer:
By Mail: MERA Administrator, 974 Concession 9A, McDonalds Corners, ON, K0G 1M0
e-Transfer: MERA – email@example.com (please provide security question & answer to administrator)
To learn how to e-Transfer funds to MERA visit: http://meraschoolhouse.org/e-transfers/
(Note: For your convenience some institutions allow recurring contributions by e-Transfer)